It is located on a spur of rock that reaches 122 meters above sea level and that stretches down to the sea. You can enjoy a landscape that overlooks the Adriatic sea and the stretch of coast between Ortona and Vasto, where are the trabocchi, after which the coast is named. Looking towards the mountains you can see the Majella and far in distance the Gran Sasso.
Largo Altobelli, 1
66038 San Vito Chietino, Chieti,
Altitude 122 m slm
Monuments and places of interest
- Church of San Rocco.
- Church of San Gabriele dell’Addolorata.
- Church of San Francesco da Paola.
- Church of the Madonna delle Grazie.
- Church of the Immaculate Conception.
- Church of the Madonna delle Vigne.
- Church of the Madonna del Porto.
- Remains of the castle.
- Baronial Palace of Onofrio.
- We are damned
- Palazzo Tosti.
- Palazzo Renzetti.
- Palazzo D’Onofrio.
- Palazzo Altobelli.
- Liberty houses.
- Archaeological site of Murata Bassa.
- Fonte Grande.
- Cupa source.
- March 20 and June 15: patronal feast of San Vito Martire
- From 5th July to 30th August: “Curiosando” artisan market
- 8-10 July: “Summer Beer Festival”
- San Vito Lo Capo – Sicily